It is supposed to be Spring, and yet it is still snowing out. YUCK. Thanks Minnesota. But, I figured I could still celebrate Spring by making some colorful scarves that will keep us warm during this
disgusting beautiful weather.
First on the docket is this Nautical Striped Navy and White Scarf with white fringe trim. Check out a couple more ways to wear it below.
You can also buy it HERE. And, more Spring scarves to come! Happy Shopping!
Praying for warmer weather,
Blog Post Categories
- Judy on Sweet P’s White & Gold Nursery
- Megan on Sweet P’s White & Gold Nursery
- Megan on DIY Chalkboard Art (+ Free 8×10 Chalkboard Prints)
- Marielle on Sweet P’s White & Gold Nursery
- Jera on Sweet P’s White & Gold Nursery
Tagsantique Art baby bag bargain blue bridesmaid chalkboard chevron Christmas clutch decor diy dress easy Everything Bag floral fringe Gift Homemade infinity ivory lace leftovers mason jars mini navy pink polka dots pregnant purple purse rent rentals scarf stripes sweater Towels underwood vintage Wallet wedding weddings wine yellow